The travellers are interested in visiting India due to the lovely landscapes, mountain regions, mesmerizing beaches and so on.
Some of the intriguing facts about India will add a thrill of excitement in every traveller’s diary.
1. India has the second largest networks around the globe.
2. There are more than 1.9 million miles of roads in India which makes it easier for the travellers to explore undisclosed destinations and this also becomes the major reason behind the road trips by the tourists.
3. One of the unique things about this village- Shani Shingnapur in Maharashtra is that there are no doors to any of the houses. The people here in this village keep their valuables locked in their homes but no one ever constructed a door at the entry of the house. Even the shops in this village have no doors. There are no reports of theft so far.
4. Varanasi is one of the oldest inhabited cities in the universe.
Yes, it is an age-old city which consists of lots of temples visited by millions of tourists all around the globe. It purifies their mind and soul. The PM of India represents the city in the Parliament.
5. The tourists interested in exploring the mythology or the myths related to the religions must visit the mosques in India. There are more than 300,000 mosques in India which include Jama Masjid, Palayan Juma Masjid, Moti Masjid.
6.The Mighty Himalayas in India boasts of their beauty in the most fascinating and mesmerizing ways making it thrilling for the travelers. It is one of the ten world’s highest peak.
7. We all know Bear Grylls from the famous TV show Man vs. Wild on Discovery channel. Now the interesting part is when he got out of school he wanted to join The Indian Army after getting out of school
Whenever paying a visit to India, Don’t forget to consider these points in your travel diary Till then, stay tuned.